Bill Pay saves you time and money versus sending payments through the mail.
- Save time – It takes only minutes to pay your bills each month. You save time on trips to the post office and filing away paper receipts. Features such as recurring payments allow you to set up a schedule to pay your bills automatically.
- Save money - Bill Pay saves you money on postage, late fees, and checks. Customers save on average $145* per year using Bill Pay .
1. Log into CU AnyHour+ and click on "Bill Pay" tab.
2. The first time, activate your Bill Pay account. Once you’ve activated your account, you’ll need to add a payee (i.e. the person or company you wish to pay). Next, determine if you want to make a one-time or recurring payment, how much you want to pay, and when you want to make the payment.
The eBill service of Bill Pay will provide USSFCU subscribers with the ability to receive bill summary information from eligible payees.
- Which payees are eligible for eBill will be indicated to the subscriber.
- Subscribers will be able to enroll their eligible payees from the home page and from their payee list within Bill Pay.
- Subscribers will sign-up for eligible payees by agreeing to terms and conditions and providing their login ID credentials for the payee’s biller direct site.