We are looking for individuals who have a strong commitment to quality service, an ability to adapt to changes in technology and an ongoing desire to learn and grow professionally.
Chief Operations Officer
We are seeking a senior level professional to fill the position of Chief Operations Officer in our Alexandria office. This position will be responsible for overseeing the marketing and sales, lending, branch, call center, e-service, compliance and loan quality assurance areas of the Credit Union.
The COO will work with the President/CEO, Senior Vice President/CFO and Board of Directors to develop and define the strategic vision of the Credit Union. The incumbent will assist the President/CEO in providing the overall leadership for the Credit Union; direct the overall day-to-day operations of the Credit Union and provide strategic information from operations, lending and marketing for planning and decision making purposes. Additionally, will support the preparation and execution of the annual budget and strategic plan. As part of the senior management team, this individual will be accountable for assuring the organizations long-term success through the formulation and execution of strategies and business plans that position the Credit Union as the financial institution of choice.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensures compliance with Credit Union policies and procedures as well as applicable law and regulations.
- Evaluates efficiencies of operations and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Directs the activities of the Credit Union's marketing programs.
- Directs the activities of the Credit Union's branch, call center and e-services operations.
- Directs the activities of the Credit Union's lending, collections and quality assurance operations.
- Directs the development and execution of the Credit Union's training program including but not limited to new employee orientation, certification and recurring training.
- Directs, motivates, measures and coaches the activities of direct reports. Decides promotions, transfers, performance appraisals, performance improvement plans, salary increases and terminations within Credit Union policy and with the approval of the President/CEO as applicable.
- Maintains knowledge of compliance issues including but not limited to BSA, OFAC, USA PATRIOT Act, lending and operational law and regulations, developing policies and procedures as necessary for BOD and Senior Management review and approval. Acts as the BSA Officer for the Credit Union.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in financial services
- Knowledgeable of financial institution law and regulations.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of supervisory experience.
Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending
We are seeking senior level professional to fill the position of Commercial Loan Officer that will also serve as Senior Vice President of our CUSO (Credit Union Service Organization) in our Alexandria office. This position will be responsible for overseeing the member business loan, deposits and services development program, managing significant commercial lending account interactions and the supervision of CUSO employees.
The Commercial Loan Officer will work with the CUSO President to meet the established goals for loan growth, and maintain asset quality with controlled delinquency. The incumbent will manage the department operational budget, develop, propose, gain acceptance for, and implement strategic plans designed to meet the CUSO’s short- and long-term commercial lending objectives. Additionally, will be responsible for making loan participation presentations to the Board of Directors for approval as required - this may include presentations to other credit union boards. As part of the senior management team, this individual will be accountable for assuring the organizations long-term success through the formulation and execution of strategies and business plans that position the Credit Union as the financial institution of choice.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and evaluating the work of the Member Business Loan employees.
- Contacting major commercial accounts to foster new relationships and potential clients.
- Analyzing and interpreting business financial status, credit, collateral, banking status, and other information to determine feasibility of granting a business loan.
- Responsible for site visits to applicant’s place of business to verify business inventories.
- Corresponding with, or interviewing business owner, principal or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Compiling loan package and facilitating negotiation of loan structure with business owner or principal.
- Establishing and maintaining continuous guidance on commercial lending policies and procedures.
- Providing training to credit union staff as needed.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience in financial institutions dealing with commercial lending functions and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of commercial lending.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
Our positions offer an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company that encourages innovation, creative thinking and professional growth. USSFCU offers competitive salaries, bonuses and excellent benefits:
How to Apply
- Health care (medical, dental, prescription, vision)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Incentive bonus
- 10 holidays; 13 vacation days; 9.75 sick days
- Flexible spending account (medical and dependent care)
- Life insurance
- Free parking or metro fare card
- Tuition reimbursement (Success Story)
||Email cover letter & resume in MS Word format to email@example.com,
||Fax to 703-329-5355
||Mail to :
United States Senate Federal Credit Union
Human Resources Department
2750 Eisenhower Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22314
||Complete the fillable Application Form online, then send via Fax or Mail.
|Please specify the position you are applying for.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Equal Opportunity Employer - - - - - - - - - - - - - -