Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) offers the convenience of easily depositing checks into USSFCU savings or checking accounts anytime from anywhere.
- Capture check images for deposit from any location 24/7/365 with either a flatbed scanner, compatible smartphone or compliant tablet device to be submitted to USSFCU for processing as Check 21 items.*
- Outstanding user experience with end-to-end security and accuracy. RDA can accept both business-sized and smaller, personal checks.
For the first time, please follow the instructions in the Demo video
1. Log into CU AnyHour+ and click on "Deposit Checks" tab
2. A new window will open. Click on "Create a Deposit" button
3. Select the account to which you wish to make your deposit and enter the amount
4. Scan the front and back of your check
5. Submit your deposit
You will receive a message immediately that your scan was received. The transaction will be posted to your account by 4:00 EST with the notation "RDA Deposit".
For more information check the FAQs and Demo video.