Apply for Membership
Our all-new online portal makes the application process quick and simple. Whether you are looking to join USSFCU or are an existing member wanting to open an additional account, now you can apply any time and from almost anywhere. The application process only takes about 15 minutes from your desktop, tablet or mobile device, so let's get started.
Not sure if you are eligible for membership? Scroll to the bottom of this page for more info or click here for more in-depth info.
Things you will need to complete the application
- Valid Color ID (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID card) must be in pdf or jpg format
- If ID does not provide a current address, please provide a form of address verification (utility bill, paycheck stub, etc.) must be in pdf or jpg format
- Taxpayer Identification Number or Social Security Number
- Account funding (Credit Card or Debit Card)
- FUNDING YOUR ACCOUNT USING A CREDIT CARD IS PROCESSED AS A CASH ADVANCE AND COULD RESULT IN A CASH ADVANCE FEE FROM YOU CREDIT CARD PROVIDER FOR EACH TRANSACTION. WE RECOMMEND FUNDING YOUR ACCOUNT USING A DEBIT CARD TO AVOID THESE POTENTIAL FEES FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD PROVIDER.
- If you are joining through the American Consumer Council (ACC), Virginia Chapter please, provide a copy of your certificate
- If you are joining through U.S. Capitol Historical Society (USCHS) please, provide a copy of the emailed receipt