Fully integrated online banking solution allows members of the United States Senate Federal Credit Union to manage their USSFCU accounts; pay bills, view statements, make deposits remotely, and more.
Multifactor authentification gives members peace of mind that their information is safe and secure while enjoying the online banking experience.
The new components of our enhanced online banking experience will provide members with the most innovative features available in online banking.
- Account alerts for balance, payments and cleared items.
- Enhanced Online Bill Pay makes paying bills simple.
- Download posted transaction information to financial management software such as Microsoft® Money and Intuit® QuickBooks or use the optional Personal Financial Manager.
- Have the ability to make stop payments on checks.
- As always, view account transactions and details, as well as transfer funds between credit union accounts.
- Secure Message Center allows members to view, reply or delete secured message, including attachments, to and from the Credit Union.
- Members can conduct bank to bank and person to person transfers now in addition to transferring funds between USSFCU accounts.
- Customize MyCUAnyHour start page by selecting “widget” control panels and arranging them to meet individual needs.
Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through CU AnyHour+. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment, and which account you want the payment to come from.
Learn more »
|Remote Deposit Anywhere
Remote Deposit is a way to process checks without sending the checks to the Credit Union. Capture check images for deposit from any location 24/7/365 with either a flatbed scanner, compatible smartphone or compliant tablet device to be submitted to USSFCU.
Personal Financial Management
This optionalˆ service available through CU AnyHour+ gives members the opportunity to manage and maintain all of their finances by aggregating account information from multiple institutions on USSFCU’s home banking site.
|Bank To Bank Transfers
Bank to Bank Transfers allows you to move money between your USSFCU accounts and those you have at other financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, investment companies, or any financial service provider that accepts ACH.
eStatements is a FREE service that allows you to see you regular account statement online. It helps eliminate paperwork and gives you a quick, easy way to view, save or print your statement.
*iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
*Google Play was introduced in March 2012 when Google rebranded and merged its predecessors Android Market and Google Music services.
ˆ Separate fee applies. Please see fee schedule for details.