Enhancements to Online Banking
|Home >CU AnyHour+ >
What’s the “+” in CU AnyHour+?
Listed below are just some of the highlights of the new CU AnyHour+ launching July 30, 2012.
- Member can now self-enroll online
- More than 1 user ID per account number allows primary and joint member their own user ID
- Forgot your password? Member can now reset CU AnyHour + password online
- Browser check is available to optimize security
- Added security through enhanced multi-factor authentification
- Member can customize the name of each share on their account
- Groupons –Coupon deals made available to members from the merchant’s they already shop with
- Extensive choice of text message alerts
- System now allows for exchange of documents through secured messaging
- Person to Person Transfers
- Bank to Bank Transfers
- Web bill pay feature - Send Personalized Gift Checks
- Web Bill pay feature - Send Donations
- Download transaction history and categorize to better manage finances
- Deposit checks remotely through Remote Deposit Anywhere –“ Deposit Checks” tab
- Optional “My Finance” - Personal financial management tool
- Account aggregation allows member to manage all finances in one location.
- Personalized dashboard – Members can view their accounts their way with widgets