FAQs - USSFCU Mobile
Does USSFCU have a Mobile Banking App?
Yes. USSFCU Mobile is available for download for iPhone® or Android™ smartphones. Members can download the app at the App Store or Google Play™.
Are there fees for the USSFCU Mobile service?
No. The app is free* and USSFCU Mobile service is free for members of the United States Senate Federal Credit Union.
Is it safe to bank using USSFCU Mobile service?
Yes. All communication between your mobile device and the Mobile Banking server is encrypted. In addition, your password and account information are never stored on your mobile device.
What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
- View Transaction History
- View available balances for share accounts and principle balance due on Loans/Lines.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing Payees*
- View alerts
- Deposit checks** – COMING SOON!
*Payees must first be established in CU AnyHour+ online banking Bill Pay. **Member must have been enrolled in Remote Deposit Anywhere™ (RDA).
How do I use USSFCU Mobile once I have access?
Once you have downloaded the USSFCU Mobile app to your iPhone or Android (or access www.ussfcumobile.com using your web enabled device) and launched the app you will be prompted to enter your CU AnyHour ID and Password. You must first be enrolled as a CU AnyHour+ online banking user to use Mobile Banking. Please note that the screens you will see on your mobile device can also be viewed from your personal computer by browsing to the above address.
How do I get an ID and password for Mobile Banking?
You must first be enrolled as a CU AnyHour+ online banking user to use Mobile Banking. You will use the same ID and password for Mobile Banking as you do for CU AnyHour+ online banking.
Can I customize my Mobile Banking experience?
Yes. You can select only the accounts that you wish to have access to with your mobile device and set up alerts (access to all accounts is the default if you do nothing).
- Log into CU AnyHour+ and click on the Options Tab then on Mobile Settings.
- Check “Enable web access for your mobile device”. Select Yes or No to receive Text Message Alerts. Tell us your mobile phone number and select your carrier from the list.
- Select the accounts you wish to access from your mobile device. You can edit this selection at any time if you change your mind later.
- Submit this page.
- Review the information you provided and the USSFCU Mobile Banking Agreement. Click the box signifying that you accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the Confirm button.
You may then begin using your mobile device to access your accounts.
What are the restrictions on the type of mobile devices that can be used to access accounts?
The USSFCU Mobile solution is phone device agnostic. It works with any web-enabled mobile phone device whose network allows secure SSL traffic (a.k.a. “https” or “little lock”).
Do I have to register the device that I will be using to access my accounts?
You can access your accounts via any mobile device that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic. However, if you wish to receive SMS text messages these will be sent to the phone number entered when enrolling for Mobile Banking, not necessarily the device from which you perform a transaction.
What if I can't get my mobile device to work with USSFCU's Mobile Banking?
There are a number of reasons that you may experience trouble accessing Mobile Banking on your phone. To use the mobile version, your phone needs to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Your mobile device must be web enabled.
- Your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic. (You may need to contact your mobile provider to determine this.)
What happens if I lose my mobile device?
Since your account data is not stored on your mobile device itself, your information cannot be stolen. When you replace your device, simply make any changes in Wireless Provider and/or Phone Number by going to Options > Mobile Settings located in CU AnyHour+ online banking.
What do I need to do if I get a new phone?
If you get a new phone but keep the same phone number and provider, no changes are necessary. If you switch providers and/or phone numbers, log into your CU AnyHour+ account via the Internet and update your information at Options > Mobile Settings. If you have selected to receive text alerts, you will not receive SMS Text Messages regarding Mobile Banking transactions if your phone number listed here is not correct.
Do I use the same user ID and password as I do for CU AnyHour+?
Yes. Use the same CU AnyHour ID and password for Mobile Banking as you do for CU AnyHour+ online banking.
How do I know if my transfer or bill payment was entered successfully?
If you have elected to receive text alerts, each time you make a transfer or bill payment, a confirmation SMS Text Message is sent to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation text message, double check to make sure the transaction went through via traditional CU AnyHour+.
What happens if I lose communication/signal during a transaction?
When you complete a transaction from your mobile device (bill payment, funds transfer, etc.) you will receive an SMS Text Message as confirmation that the transaction was successful, if you have elected to receive text alerts. If you do not receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
How can I search for a transaction?
You will only be able to view 15 days’ worth of transaction history on your mobile device. There is not a search feature.
How do I view my transactions?
Select My Accounts from the Main Menu.
From the list of accounts select which account you want to view. A summary screen with your Account Balance displays. You are able to view available balances for share accounts and principle balance due on Loans/Lines of Credit using USSFCU Mobile.
- Select Transactions from the summary screen. Transactions from the last 15 days display in groups of 4 transactions per page.
From the transaction list select Accounts to return to the list of accounts or Main Menu to return to the main menu.
- Select Transfers from the Main Menu.
- Select the account to transfer funds from.
- Select the account to transfer funds to.
- Enter amounts in the dollars and cents fields and select Submit.
- An indicator that the transaction is sending displays.
- A confirmation message and number display after the transfer is complete.
- If you have selected to receive text alerts, an SMS Text Message will be sent to confirm the transfer.
* You can only set up one-time immediate funds transfers via mobile banking.
Transfers to/from other financial institutions will process during the next processing time.
Can I schedule recurring transfers and bill payments using mobile banking?
At this time only one-time, immediate transfers and bill payments may be entered.
How do I pay bills from USSFCU Mobile?
- Select Pay Bills from the Main Menu.
- Select the Payee from the list of previously added payees.
- Select the pay-from account and continue to the next screen.
- Enter amounts in the dollars and cents fields and select Submit.
- An indicator that the bill payment is sending displays.
- A confirmation message and number display after the bill payment is complete.
- An SMS Text Message will be sent to confirm the transfer.
* You can only set up one-time immediate bill payments via mobile banking.
Payments will process during the next bill pay processing time.
Can I add a new Bill Pay payee via Mobile Banking?
No. You can only make payments to payees already established in Bill Pay service found in CU AnyHour+ online banking.
Why can't I add a new payee from my mobile device?
Functionality in the mobile environment is limited to sending payments to already established payees. To add a new payee, log in to CU AnyHour+ online banking, select Bill Payment, and add a new payee. You can then submit payments to that payee via your mobile device.
How do I delete a Bill Payment that I set up through my mobile device?
You must log into CU AnyHour+ online banking, go to Bill Pay and delete the payment there.
When I try to enter an amount for a bill payment or transfer, I can't enter any numbers, only letters. Why?
Check your phone’s settings to make sure you don’t have Alpha-only enabled on the keypad.
How do I view Alerts in Mobile Banking?
The Alerts option will only display if you have alerts to view. Select Alerts from the Main Menu.
Is it safe to use Wi-Fi to access the internet for Mobile Banking?
When doing something sensitive on your mobile device or PC, we do not recommend using the free Wi-Fi in a coffee shop or other access points. Use your password-protected Wi-Fi at home to safeguard your account.
How do I securely end my mobile banking browser session?
Select the 'Logout' link to logout of mobile banking, then close your browser through your mobile device browsing options. Closing your browser will securely end your mobile banking login session.
What if I no longer want to be a mobile user?
Log into CU AnyHour+ online banking site > Select Options > Mobile Settings > Deselect Activate Mobile Banking Access > Click Agree.
*Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency depends on account settings. Alerts can be disabled in CU AnyHour+ online banking.
iPhone and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Routing Number: 254075250