Online Application - CU AnyHour+
Members can apply for any of the loans by logging into CU AnyHour+ online banking.
Go to the Services tab to complete your online application and click to submit it.
Download the fillable any of the Loan Applications above and return it through one of the following 4 ways:
Secure Messenging - CU Anyhour+
- Once you fill in your personal information, save it as a PDF document.
- Log into CU AnyHour+ ,
- Click on the “Message Center” at the top of your screen; click “New” on the toolbar message; type in “Loan Application” as your subject; include your contact information and any questions or additional information in the body of the message,
- Click “Browse” to locate your saved application (from Step a); then click “Upload” to attach your application to the message. Your application should now show in the field labeled "Attachments" at the top of your screen,
- Click “Submit” to send your message and application,
- A representative will contact you within one business day to complete the application process.
*Note: Documents submitted in this manner are transmitted securely within CU AnyHour+.
|Stop by one of our branches:
|Senate Hart Building, Room SH-118
Washington, DC 20510
|41 G Street NW, Room 1100
Washington, DC 20548
|2111 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314
United States Senate Federal Credit Union
National Capitol Station
P.O. Box 77920
Washington, DC 20013-8920
Call us at:
800-374-2758 (if outside the DC metro area)
Our Call Center is available M–F, 8:30 AM to 4:45 PM, or leave a message with your phone number and we will call you back during business hours.
Not an USSFCU Member?
Find out how to join us!