Online Application - CU AnyHour+
Members can apply for any of the loans by logging into CU AnyHour+ online banking.
Go to the Services tab to complete your online application and click to submit it.
Download the fillable Loan Application and return it through one of the following 4 ways:
Secure Messenging - CU Anyhour+
- Once you fill in your personal information, save it as a PDF document.
- Log into CU AnyHour+ ,
- Click on the “Message Center” at the top of your screen; click “New” on the toolbar message; type in “Loan Application” as your subject; include your contact information and any questions or additional information in the body of the message,
- Click “Browse” to locate your saved application (from Step a); then click “Upload” to attach your application to the message. Your application should now show in the field labeled "Attachments" at the top of your screen,
- Click “Submit” to send your message and application,
- A representative will contact you within one business day to complete the application process.
*Note: Documents submitted in this manner are transmitted securely within CU AnyHour+.
|Stop by one of our branches:
|Senate Hart Building, Room SH-118
Washington, DC 20510
|41 G Street NW, Room 1100
Washington, DC 20548
|2111 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314
United States Senate Federal Credit Union
National Capitol Station
P.O. Box 77920
Washington, DC 20013-8920
Call us at:
800-374-2758 (if outside the DC metro area)
Our Call Center is available M–F, 8:30 AM to 4:45 PM, or leave a message with your phone number and we will call you back during business hours.
Not an USSFCU Member?
Find out how to join us!