USSFCU Mobile Application
USSFCU Mobile is available for download for iPhone® or Android™ smartphones. Members can download the app at the App Store or Google Play™.
- iPhone® App
- Android™ App
- How to/FAQ
- You must be enrolled in CU AnyHour+ online banking to use USSFCU Mobile.
- You must be enrolled in Bill Pay in CU AnyHour+ online banking before you can use this service in USSFCU Mobile.
- You will need to have strong connectivity on your phone when you start to download the app.
You will need to:
- Turn on your device and Click the "App Store" icon on the home screen of your iPhone. Click "Search" at the bottom of the screen and type “USSFCU Mobile” into the search bar that appears.
- Select USSFCU Mobile from the list of available apps. The details screen will appear where you can read information about the app, see screen shots and user reviews.
- Select the app by tapping the button that contains the word "Free."*, the button will change color to green and read “Install App”. After you select Install App the App Store will prompt you for your Apple ID/Password. If you don't have one, follow the onscreen instructions to acquire one. An Apple ID is required to download apps to your iPhone.
- Watch the download status bar that appears under the new icon on your iPhone. Once it is complete, you can access your new app.
To use Google Play™ to download Android apps, you'll need to have a Google account with a Google email (either Gmail™ or a Google-hosted domain) associated with your phone. Follow these steps to set up a Google account to your device or create a new Google account for use with Google Play:
- Turn on your device and tap the Google Play Store icon.
- Please note - If you haven't added an email account to your device, you'll be prompted to "Add a Google Account." Follow the instructions on the device, which will walk you through signing into an existing Google account or creating a new Google account. Once you have signed into your existing Google account or created a new account, you'll be able to use Google Play to download Android apps. Keep in mind that if you intend to purchase apps, you'll also need to make sure your Google account is set up for use with Google Wallet™.
- Search apps by tapping the magnifying glass at the top-right corner of the screen. Search “USSFCU” and USSFCU Mobile will appear for download.
- Tap on the listing to open the app detail page, then tap the "Free" button.
- Press "OK" to accept the terms and conditions of the app. The app will then download to your Android smartphone.
*Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency depends on account settings. Alerts can be disabled in CU AnyHour+ online banking.
iPhone and App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, Gmail and Google Wallet are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Read the Addendum Disclosure and Consent Agreement