The USSFCU Personal Loan is a great way to borrow for any worthwhile personal purpose or to consolidate existing debt into one, low monthly payment. This is a fixed rate, fixed term, closed-end product with a 1 time draw, that allows the borrower to use the proceeds for non-business use.
Share Secure Loan
Secure your loan with your Credit Union certificate funds, and get the lowest borrowing rate available and the most convenient terms. Only pay two percentage points over the rate of the account securing the funds with terms up to 60 months.
More Ways to Apply for a Loan
Online Application - CU AnyHour+
Members can apply for a Personal Loan by logging into CU AnyHour+ online banking.
Go to the Services tab to complete your online application and click to submit it.
Download the fillable Personal Loan Application and return it through one of the following 4 ways:
Secure Messenging - CU Anyhour+
- Once you fill in your personal information, save it as a PDF document.
- Log into CU AnyHour+ ,
- Click on the “Message Center” at the top of your screen; click “New” on the toolbar message; type in “Loan Application” as your subject; include your contact information and any questions or additional information in the body of the message,
- Click “Browse” to locate your saved application (from Step a); then click “Upload” to attach your application to the message. Your application should now show in the field labeled "Attachments" at the top of your screen,
- Click “Submit” to send your message and application,
- A representative will contact you within one business day to complete the application process.
*Note: Documents submitted in this manner are transmitted securely within CU AnyHour+.
|Stop by one of our branches:
|Senate Hart Building, Room SH-118
Washington, DC 20510
|41 G Street NW, Room 1100
Washington, DC 20548
|2111 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314
Not an USSFCU Member?
United States Senate Federal Credit Union
National Capitol Station
P.O. Box 77920
Washington, DC 20013-8920
Find out how to join us!