A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is like a home equity loan, except instead of a one-time disbursement of funds, you can get pre-approved up to a certain amount, and access funds as you need them. You can even use it as overdraft protection for your checking account.
- Choose between our Classic HELOC or our Smart Line HELOC for a line of credit that fits your needs
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Professional, customized service throughout the entire process
USSFCU has teamed up with Accurate Group, LLC to provide our members with an exciting option for completing your Home Equity Loan package signing.
NotaryWorksTM by Accurate Group utilizes cutting edge technology, replacing the need to send a closing agent to your home.
Qualifying members*** can complete the notary experience virtually with a notary by reviewing and signing loan documents on your computer, tablet or mobile devices. All NotaryWorksTM notaries are certified and pre-screened by Accurate Group.
FYI: This service requires the member to be on a Desktop or Laptop with a webcam. You will also need to provide 1 Photo ID during the meeting. (Passport, Drivers License, etc.) Please make sure you have this with you and ready to show during the online e-closing session. You may be promoted to run a quick plug-in that only takes a few seconds to load.
If you are interested in the efficiency of an online meeting, NotaryWorksTM is for you! Please contact your USSFCU loan officer to arrange your online closing.
Participating members will be subject to the Commonwealth Virginia Notary Statutes. Notary law requires all electronic notary ceremonies be video recorded. Valid ID required and recorded during closing. Not available in all locations. Internet access required.