- Competitively low rates for your dream home
- Available for:
- Primary residence
- Second homes
- Vacation homes
- Investment properties
- Enjoy customizable payment plans
- Helpful mortgage loan experts are available to help you
- Enjoy a team with knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Professional, customized service throughout the entire process
Manage your mortgage online using our Manage Your Mortgage portal.
With over 20 years of experience in the financial industry, Kim is here to assist you with the mortgage process.
Mortgage Loan Officer
For more information, contact the Call Center at 800.374.2758 or contact Kim directly at 571.253.6355 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USSFCU has an array of mortgage loan options to help make your dreams of owning a home come true.
Mortgage Options for Low-to Moderate-income Families
Only a 3.5% down payment is required
Down payment can be a gift or a loan to the borrower from an eligible source, such as a family member or a state housing agency program
Sellers may pay 6% toward closing costs, prepaids, buy downs, abatements, etc.
Cash reserves not required (except for 3 and 4 unit properties)
Flexible guidelines for qualifying ratios
More lenient on credit blemishes
Non-occupying co-borrowers are allowed
Mortgage Options for Active and Retired Military, Reservists, and Surviving Spouses
- 100% financing
- Seller of a home can pay closing costs: up to 2 discount points, the prepaids, and an additional 4% (toward the buyers discretion)
- Homebuyers can add up to $6,000 to their VA loan to have energy-efficient improvements installed
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Less restrictive qualifying terms
- Homebuyers are still eligible, even after a short sale
To be eligible for a VA loan, you must have sufficient entitlement available and be a(n): veteran (single or married), active duty service member, National Guard member, reserve member, or surviving spouse of an eligible veteran (certain restrictions apply).
Mortgage Options for Homebuyers with Good Credit
- Lower closing costs
- Flexible payment options
- Fixed and adjustable rates
- Purchase and refinance financing available
- Variety of home types accepted
- Minimum credit score of 620
- No private MI for 20% or more down payment
- 3% down payment with income limits
- 5% down payment option (can be gifted funds if credit score is 660 or higher)
- MI can be paid up-front or monthly
- 6% seller contribution maximum allowed with 90% loan-to value (LTV) maximum
- 3% seller contribution allowed with LTV of 90% or higher
HOMEREADY® by Fannie Mae:
Mortgage Options for the Modern Homebuyer
Down payment options as low as 3%1
Reduced mortgage insurance with the opportunity to cancel2
No minimum personal funds required
No first-time home buyer requirements
Non-traditional credit allowed3
Non-occupant co-borrowers permitted and income from renters considered4
Various forms of income accepted for down payments and closing costs—including gifts and grants4
Online education courses and resources available, providing guidance for long-term homeownership success
For more information on loan programs, rates, terms, and conditions visit ussfcu.org/rates or call 800.374.2758. All loan programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Restrictions apply. All loans subject to income verification, credit approval and property appraisal.
1All loans subject to income verification, credit approval and property appraisal. Financing up to 97% loan-to-value (LTV) can use any fixed-rate term (10-, 15-, 20-, 30-year). Other loan program restrictions may apply. Loan programs may change at any time with or without notice. Visitussfcu.org/rates for more information on program terms, conditions and rates. Not a commitment to lend. HomeReady® loans are serviced under the requirements for all other Fannie Mae non-government conventional mortgage loans. All eligibility criteria and requirements are subject to the formal terms and conditions of the Fannie Mae Selling Guide, located athttps://www.fanniemae.com. 2A minimum of 20% established home equity required before borrower is eligible to terminate MI. Other restrictions apply. Standard MI coverage is required on HomeReady loans with LTV ratios at or below 90 percent, and 25 percent coverage is required for LTV ratios exceeding 90 percent. 3A minimum of three sources of nontraditional credit are required for HomeReady loans. If a borrower does not have a housing-related source of credit, a minimum 12 months’ of reserves may be required. Restrictions apply. 4Restrictions apply.