Prepaid Cards - Youth
|« Prepaid cards
Teach financial responsibility. Give yourself peace of mind and control. It’s not credit. It’s not debit, it’s a reloadable card for Teens and Young Adults. Make it Their’s. No worries if the card is lost or stolen, your money is protected. The USSFCU Youth Card is prepaid so they can’t spend more than you have on the Card, and unlike debit, there’s no risk of overdraft fees – plus you can set up alerts to be sent to both yourself and/or the young card holder and view transactions online to manage spending.
- Reloadable personal-use card designed as a tool for teaching financial discipline to young members.
- Parent loads via ACH transfer from personal account (ad hoc or scheduled basis).
- Accepted at point of sale (signature or PIN) and ATM.
- Load value $20 - $3,000.
- Instant-issue card provided upon acceptance; card personalized with youth's name and sent to parent after second load.
- Text alerts available.
- Initial load via cash deposit or transfer from an account at USSFCU. Subsequent load through USSFCU, direct deposit by employer, or through the Green Dot and Western Union networks.
Contact USSFCU to load via transfer from your account.
Find a Location Near You: Green Dot - Western Union