American Consumer Council, Virginia Chapter (VACC)
Members of the VACC are automatically eligible to join USSFCU.
VACC membership takes a matter of minutes and USSFCU covers the membership dues. Plus, you can join the VACC anywhere in the U.S., not just Virginia.
Follow the instructions below to join:
- Go to americanconsumercouncil.org
- Click the Join Now button
- Fill out the short application—Use Promo Code USSFCU to waive the $8.00 membership fee
- Click Proceed to the Next Step to complete the application process
You will receive an email containing your VACC Membership Number and Certificate (retain for your records). This information will automatically be sent to USSFCU.
Thats it! You are now eligible to become a member of the United States Senate Federal Credit Union. Find more info how to join below.
Why Choose USSFCU?
When you choose USSFCU as your financial institution, you are not just a customer—you are a valued member and owner. We are committed to providing you with a safe and convenient place to do all your financial activities and an easier, more economical way to borrow.
Exceptional Rates. At USSFCU, auto loans, home loans, credit cards and personal loans all offer lower rates than you will find at a bank. At the same time, savings, money market, and certificates yield higher returns.
Nationwide Branch and ATM Access. Through services like Shared Branching and CO-OP ATMs, credit union members have access to more branch and surcharge-free ATM locations than many big bank customers do.
Join Us Today!
Applying is simple and lifetime membership is $6.
Click "Apply Now" to begin your membership application or call Member Services at 800.374.2758.
* For USSFCU membership you will need to open a Primary Savings Account with a minimum balance of $5.00 and pay the one-time only membership fee of $1.00. When applying for membership have the following information ready; name, address, birthdate and a valid form of identification. Membership eligibility does not guarantee membership.