Personal Lines of Credit
Apply for a line of credit and, if approved, you'll have immediate access to your funds on your time. Only pay interest on what you use and reuse the credit line as needed. It gives you the perfect flexibility to meet short-term or seasonal needs while having access to the funds you need — fast.
Not a member? Not a problem. With 140 plus paths to membership, joining is simple and easy. Learn About Eligibility or Join Now!
All loans are subject to credit approval. Rates and/or credit limits are based on creditworthiness, income and debts. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Your account is subject to a Variable Interest Rate. Increases or decreases in the Interest Rate will result in like increases or decreases in the Finance Charge and will affect the amount of your regularly scheduled payments that you will be required to make. View ussfcu.org/rates for rates, terms and conditions.
* Other fees may apply. See Visa disclosure for complete information.
- Competitive rates for ongoing needs*
- Personalized lines of credit options that are meant to fit your needs
- Accommodating repayment options
- Minimum $15 or 3% of balance at time of advance, whichever is greater**
- Payments are fixed until next advance and a new monthly payment will be calculated at that time
- Apply for access to funds when you need them
- Conveniently meet needs as they arise; no need to apply every time
- Local DC area decision-making and processing
- Professional, customized service throughout the entire process
*Not available for business loans.
**Multiple terms available. PremierLine subject to a variable periodic rate which may change and is subject to a maximum APR of 18%. 11.50% APR (PremierLine), 18.00% APR (EasyLine). Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to credit approval.
Members should not send personal information via email.