Business Share Certificates
Business Share Certificates, similar to a bank’s Certificate of Deposit (CD), offer low-risk opportunities for those businesses who don’t need short-term access to their savings to earn guaranteed returns on their investments. By opening a free, NCUA insured share certificate with USSFCU, a business can be assured of a specific return upon the maturation of their share certificate term. USSFCU Business Share Certificates offers a variety of options, each with a unique term and interest rate.
- Higher returns than savings accounts
- Competitive rates
- Fixed rates for length of term
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Additional deposits permitted at maturity
- Early withdrawal penalties apply*
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
*Early withdrawal penalties may apply. See fee schedule for more details. Data Carrier rates may apply. Members should not send personal or account related information via email.