ACH Loan Payments
Make a direct payment towards your USSFCU loan using funds from another bank account with our ACH Loan Origination service.
Members can easily set up both single and recurring payments towards their USSFCU loan directly from an account they own at another financial institution.
ACH is short for Automated Clearing House, a network and processing system that financial institutions use to transfer funds electronically. Safety and reliability are two of the top benefits of making ACH payments. But there are other advantages as well.
- Members will not be charged a fee for ACH transfers.
- Paying bills with considerably less time and effort than online bill payments via ACH transfers.
- The ACH system lets consumers feel confident their payments will arrive on time, limiting the risk of late fees or damage to their credit ratings.
ACH Loan payments are safe, secure and easy to set-up!
Call 800.374.2758 to set up ACH Payment
Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm ET
Set-up Reoccurring Payments*
To initiate reoccurring payments a one-time set-up is required. You'll want to have the name, account number and routing number of your other account avaliable when you set-up your automatic payments. Please allow six (6) calendar days to set up a recurring payment.
- Complete Payment Authorization Form by phone or at a branch.
- Once your information is verified a payment authorization form will be sent securely for you to verify accuracy and sign.
- Retain a copy of the signed Payment Authorization Form for your records
Your first ACH payment & changes made to your current ACH may take up to six (6) days to establish. It is important you make your payments until this occurs. If your payment due date falls on a weekend or a holiday, we will process your payment the following business day.
Make a Single or Same Day ACH Payment*
Initiate a one-time or same-day payment by phone. Again, you'll want to have the account number and routing number of your other account ready when you call. Requests for same-day payments must be made by 2:00 pm.
*The account at the other Financial Institution should be in the same name listed on your USSFCU loan. This service is subject to cancellation if payments are returned for any reason. You may be charged if your transfer is rejected due to insufficient funds. This authorization will automatically stop once the loan is paid in full. If there are excess funds, the amount will be deposited into your Share/Savings account. You may cancel this service at any time by providing written notification at least six (6) business days prior to your due date.