Car Buying Service Powered by TrueCar®
Save Time & Money with USSFCU's Car Buying Service
Members save on average over $1,824* off MSRP on new cars!!!
With a national network of more than 16,000 dealers competing for your business, you can expect to pay the price you want not settle for the price that is offered.
Why Use USSFCU's Car Buying Service?
TrueCar makes car-buying easy by connecting you with trusted local Certified Dealers and empowering you with the knowledge needed to make smarter car-buying decisions.
- Find your dream car…from anywhere on any device
- Search Best Deals on over 700,000 used vehicles nationwide
- View history on all used vehicles to know you’re getting what you expect
- Build a new car, then get live inventory from local dealers with best matches shown
- Have an out-of-town vehicle delivered to a local dealer or your driveway
Want to Sell Your Car?
Get a Guaranteed Trade-In Offer for your Current Vehicle.
TrueCar Trade offers real-time value updates throughout the process and ends with a True Cash Offer™ backed by a check. These offers are guaranteed, pending a confirmation appointment.
What is TrueCar®?
TRUECar® is an information and technology platform that enables its users to communicate with TrueCar Certified Dealers for a great car buying experience. The mission is simple: make the car buying process simple, fair and fun. Achieving this goal begins with analyzing the most accurate, timely and comprehensive pricing information available and then making it easy to understand and available to all; free of charge. This kind of pricing information, which has only recently become available, will allow you to recognize a fair price based on what others actually paid. The result: consumers and dealers now have a guide that helps them establish a baseline of trust and agree on the parameters of a fair deal.
Is there a fee for using this service?
TRUECar® does not charge you any fees for using the services. TRUECar® ordinarily receives fees from their Certified Dealers in connection with the services. In some instances, they also receive fees from automobile manufacturers and/or third-party service providers. USSFCU does not fall into any of these categories and there will be no fees passed along to our members for using TRUECar®.
How do I use the Price Report?
On the TRUECar® Price Report, they show you what you can expect to pay on average for new cars in your area, based on what other people actually paid for their cars. TRUECar® does all this so you’ll be confident in your car purchase. Harness the power of this information, recognize a fair deal and essentially become a car buying expert.
Have a question? Contact Us
* Between 1/1/21 and 12/31/21, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through a TrueCar-powered auto buying program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $1,824. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.