Car Buying Service Powered by TrueCar®
The USSFCU Car Buying Service Powered by TrueCar makes car buying simple.
TruePrice by TRUECar® saves an average of $3,552* on vehicles purchased using the car buying service.
Have the dealers come to you and get the special TruePrice for your auto. With a national network of more than 16,000 dealers (representing just under 20% of all franchised dealers) competing for your business, you can expect to pay the price you want not settle for the price that is offered. You can shop both new and used autos to find your perfect deal. You can even get the value on your current car.
Skip the Dealership: Buy from Home with Home Delivery
- Have your vehicle delivered to you
- Start your paperwork online; complete it at home
- Enhanced sanitization and safety precautions
Look for the Buy From Home badge when choosing dealerships to connect with.
The USSFCU Car Buying Service puts the power back in your hands to get the best deal possible.
TrueCar Trade offers real-time value updates throughout the process and ends with a True Cash Offer™ backed by a check. These offers are guaranteed, pending a confirmation appointment.
Here is how it works
- Begin the process by either submitting a license plate number or VIN
- Member can also receive an estimated range by submitting basic vehicle information
- Member is then asked a series of questions about their vehicle to determine an accurate True Cash Offer™
- Color, Options, Mileage, Condition, etc.
- Member is then provided with a breakdown of their True Cash Offer™ as well as the option for how they would like to be contacted by a Certified Dealer (email/phone/both).
- This True Cash Offer™ is valid for 3 days and subject to inspection by the dealer
Have a question? Feel free to contact us anytime. Contact Us
* = Between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through a TrueCar-powered auto buying program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $3,552. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.
What is TrueCar®?
TRUECar® is an information and technology platform that enables its users to communicate with TrueCar Certified Dealers for a great car buying experience. The mission is simple: make the car buying process simple, fair and fun. Achieving this goal begins with analyzing the most accurate, timely and comprehensive pricing information available and then making it easy to understand and available to all; free of charge. This kind of pricing information, which has only recently become available, will allow you to recognize a fair price based on what others actually paid. The result: consumers and dealers now have a guide that helps them establish a baseline of trust and agree on the parameters of a fair deal.
Is there a fee for using this service?
TRUECar® does not charge you any fees for using the services. TRUECar® ordinarily receives fees from their Certified Dealers in connection with the services. In some instances, they also receive fees from automobile manufacturers and/or third-party service providers. USSFCU does not fall into any of these categories and there will be no fees passed along to our members for using TRUECar®.
How do I use the Price Report?
On the TRUECar® Price Report, they show you what you can expect to pay on average for new cars in your area, based on what other people actually paid for their cars. TRUECar® does all this so you’ll be confident in your car purchase. Harness the power of this information, recognize a fair deal and essentially become a car buying expert.