Money Market Accounts
USSFCU members with more than $2,000 in savings may invest in a free, NCUA insured Money Market Account offering higher dividend rates than a traditional savings account. In addition, a Money Market Account offers tiered dividend rates — the more you save, the higher dividend rates you earn.
USSFCU rates effective as of February 7, 2019 and subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings.
Now you can open a Money Market Account online. Click the button below to get started.
- Earn higher dividend rates than a traditional savings account by maintaining a $2,000 balance
- Tiered dividend rates provide higher rates for higher balances
- Limited to six preauthorized transactions per month**
- Account with no service or set-up fees
- Free online, mobile, telephone banking, and eNotices***
- Insured by the NCUA to $250,000
- $2,000 minimum deposit to open
1Money Market APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change without notice. The minimum balance required to open a money market account is $2,000.00. You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000.00 in your account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. You will earn dividends for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement. Fees may reduce earnings. **A $28 fee will be applied and the withdrawal will not be processed for withdrawal attempts exceeding the regulated limit of six withdrawals per month.***Data carrier Rates may apply.
Other restrictions apply. See Details.