Bowman Branch at Braddock Station
Welcome to your Old Town Alexandria neighborhood credit union.Located at the corner of N. West St. and Madison St. in the Braddock Metro neighborhood of Old Town Alexandria is USSFCU's Bowman Branch at Braddock Station. Your new corner credit union is a modern, state-of-the-art branch conveniently located adjacent to the Braddock Metro Station in USSFCU's new Bertie H. Bowman headquarters building. We look forward to seeing you there!
Hours of Operation:
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm; Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesdays
Free parking is available in the Braddock Metro Center Garage.
- Use "1330 Braddock Place" as the address to navigate to the garage.
- The entrance to the garage is located on the right as you enter the roundabout.
- Park in the "1310" green section.
- Follow the blue signs for the Credit Union once you are in the garage.
- Parking validation tickets are available in the branch.
More Details on parking and accessing the building can be found below.
The Bowman Branch is located on the first floor of the Bertie H. Bowman Building adjacent to the Braddock Road Metro Station. To better plan your visit, please carefully read the instructions below.
While it is possible to find street-level parking, it is recommended that you park in the Braddock Metro Center Garage. Parking with validation is available.
To ensure you arrive at the correct location within the complex, please use the address below when traveling.
(USSFCU is building 1310, but directions to this location will take you to the corner of N. West and Madison St. and not the garage parking area.)
- Upon entering the garage, follow the signs for “1310” and park in the green section.
- Press the red button on the intercom to the right of the door. Let security know that you are visiting the branch.
- After entering the building, take the elevator to the first floor. The Bowman Branch is around the corner on your left.
- Parking with validation is available.