Experian Credit - FICO Score
USSFCU is proud to provide members with access to their Experian FICO® Score on a monthly basis along with key score factors and ingredients. Additionally, understand how your financial choices will affect your credit scores with an easy-to-use FICO® Score Credit Score Simulator. Whether you are paying off debt, opening a new credit card or even taking out a mortgage, you will be able to easily predict how different financial decisions will impact your FICO® Score.
Access Experian Credit and your FICO® Score through CU AnyHour+ Online Banking. Simply click on the tab that says "Experian Credit".
Don't have access to CU AnyHour+ Online Banking? We'll help you get set up. Contact Us
This is a free service provided by USSFCU to our members. Accessing Experian Credit and your FICO® Score through this platform will not impact your credit score.
NOTE: You will need to disable pop-up blocking in your browser. Below are some simple instructions on how to do this.
- Launch Safari
- In the menu bar, go to Safari > Preferences or use the key command: ?,
- Go to the Websites tab and select Pop-up Windows from the sidebar for Currently Opened Websites.
- Choose the pop-up settings for cuanyhour.ussfcu.org
- Choose Allow
- Open Chrome
- At the top right, click More (three dots) then click Settings
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects
- Click Add to the right of Allow
- Type in cuanyhour.ussfcu.org then click add
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select the Tools (gear icon)
- Select Internet options, then select Privacy tab
- Under Pop-up Blocker, select Settings
- Add cuanyhour.ussfcu.org under Address of website to allow
- Select Add, then Close and Apply.
What is a FICO® Score
A FICO® Score is a key metric that lenders use to determine whether to approve or decline requests for credit. It is also a factor in interest rate decision making. A high FICO® Score could save you thousands of dollars in interest, while a low FICO® Score could result in high-interest rates or being declined for a loan, utilities, housing, and more.
Get a snapshot of your credit score and a wealth of information that gives you great insight into your credit makeup.
- FICO® Score and Score Factors
- Score Ingredients
- Payment History
- Amount of Debt
- Credit History Length
- Amount of New Credit
- Credit Mix
- Score Simulator
- Credit Scor History
This incredible resource is here to help you get a better understanding about how credit and credit scores work and impact your life.
- How 6 Life Events Affect Your Credit Score
- Factors That Affect Your Credit Score
- Understanding Credit Scores
If you encounter any personal credit information you deem as incorrect in the Experian Credit platform,
FICO, the FICO Logo and the FICO product and service names referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and in other countries. Experian and the Experian trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Experian. Other product or company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.