Tax Day Didn't Go Your Way?
Settle unexpected tax debt right away to avoid IRS late payment fees with a fixed-rate, low interest USSFCU Personal Loan.1 Terms from 24 to 84 months with loan amounts from $250 up to $70,000. Whatever you need money for, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Let one of our friendly member service representatives assist you with your financial needs.
Not a member? Not a problem. With 140 plus paths to membership, joining is simple and easy. Learn About Eligibility or Join Now!
- Get the funds you need when you need them
- Competitive rates for a wide variety of personal needs:
- Vehicle repairs or updates
- Family vacation
- Education expenses
- Personal projects or startups
- Consolidate debt into one, low monthly payment
- And much more!
- Repayment terms customized to fit your unique needs
- Fixed rate, fixed term, closed-end product
- Professional, customized service throughout the entire process
Shared Secured Loan
Secure your loan with your USSFCU certificate funds, and get the lowest borrowing rate available and the most convenient terms.
Share Secure Loan
Share Yield + 3%
1Not guaranteed. Consult a tax advisor. +APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective as of 04/01/2019. Loans Subject to credit approval. Rates and/or credit limits are based on creditworthiness, income and debts. Rates subject to change. not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. A personal loan with an original balance of $5,000 and a 24-month term with an APR of 7.49% totals a monthly payment of $224.98. A personal loan with an original balance of $5,000 and an 84-month term with an APR of 8.74% totals a monthly payment of $112.32.
Membership eligibility required.