eNotices are the safe, secure and free way to keep track of your account activity. Your eNotices will look just like the paper statement and notices you receive in the mail today but will arrive much faster. You’ll receive an email notification when your new statement or notice is ready for viewing and will have the option to view, print, or download as needed. Log in to CU AnyHour+ to enroll today. Your browser must allow for pop-ups to be able to view statements and notices.
Take advantage of our Relationship Discount Program:
- 0.25% rate discount when two of the following services are utilized:1
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic Statements
- Online/mobile banking login with in the past 30 days
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements and notices
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements and notices
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eNotice is ready
- 16 Months of extended access to checking, share, loan, and credit card account statements
- Added protection against identity theft
- View and print your eligible tax forms, 1099-INT, etc. conveniently every year
- Log into CU AnyHour+ or Enroll if you are a new member.
- Click on the "Services" tab at the top of the webpage.
- Click “Continue” next to eNotices Enrollment.
- Confirm/Enter your email address.
- Read the Electronic Notices Disclosure.
- Click "Confirm".
Log into online banking any time and click the eNotices tab to view your statements or wait until you receive an email notification. eNotices are available in HTML and PDF form.