- No set up or maintenance fees with a $1,000 minimum deposit
- Eligible for a one-time rate increase during the certificate’s term without penalties*
- Fixed dividend rates set higher than regular savings dividend rates
- Wide range of terms available – 36, 48, and 60 months
- Dividend rates based on length of term and balance
- Automatic renewal upon maturity**
*USSFCU makes no guarantee that bump rate share certificate holders will be able to exercise this option since there is no way of predicting future rates.
**Member has 10 days from the maturity date to make changes with no penalty. Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
***APY = Annual Percentage Yield. A 60-month term bump rate certificate with a minimum balance of $60,000-$99,000 plus Jumbo will earn 2.18% APY. A 60-month term bump rate certificate with a minimum balance of less than $20,000 will earn 2.06% APY. See rates page for other terms available. Rates effective as of 07/01/17. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Fees may reduce earnings.