Skip to content

Early Direct Deposit

Get Paid Sooner with Early Direct Deposit!

When your funds are directly deposited into your USSFCU account, they become availableimmediately, instead of waiting until the day they are scheduled to post. That’s often two days earlier than most banks or credit unions!1

How does Early Direct Deposit work?

When your employer processes payroll, they submit files to the Federal Reserve notifying them how much each employee will be paid that week. The Federal Reserve sends that information to us every day to let us know how much and when you’ll be paid. Instead of waiting until your payday to deposit the funds, we make that money available as soon as we receive the notification. For many members, we receive a notification on Wednesday for a Friday payday (which means your paycheck is available two days sooner).

Setting up early deposit is easy. Simply submit the following information to your employer:2

United States Senate Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 7790
Washington, DC 20013-8920

USSFCU Routing Number: 254075250

Account Number: Your USSFCU account number can be found on your monthly statement or by signing in to CU AnyHour+

It could take a few weeks for the direct deposit to go into effect. Monitor your bank account regularly so you’ll know when automatic deposits start appearing.

Deposit Wisely—Save More: You can choose to deposit 100% of your check into one account, or you can spread the amount across multiple accounts. For example, you could designate 20% of your paycheck or benefit check to go into a high-yield savings account. The remaining 80% could go into your checking account, where it would be available to pay monthly bills and everyday expenses.

1Electronic deposits are available up to four business days early depending on timing of receipt into our Automatic Clearing House (ACH) database. Member must be enrolled in direct deposit through their employer. 2Employer terms and conditions may apply.

Request Info

Members' Voice Testimonials

USSFCU puts members first and helps people. Compared to U.S. banks, which forget their humble beginnings and often behave like (they are) above the law. Credit unions seem to have maintained their purpose and USSFCU is among the best. I am proud to be a member and grateful for the service provided by USSFCU.

I've been a member for about 31 years now and I've always been able to count on the USSFCU when I've really needed them.

Excellent customer service. Staff are knowledgeable, responsive and able to provide individualized help. I live in another state and am still amazed how easy it is to use USSFCU for all my financial needs. It has always been this way and with technology solutions, it is easier than ever. But it is the personal assistance that really makes the diffe...

Been a member for a very long time. I have always been treated with kindness and expertise. Keep up the good work!

Love the phone calls regarding possible suspicious activity with my account. It's reassuring to know that everything is safe.

I would recommend the USSFCU based on the excellent customer service I have received from the Senate Credit unions I have visited (Eisenhower and GAO).

Accessibility and customer service have been exceptional. I have been a member for almost 40 years and have always been satisfied with the service and professionalism of the staff.

USSFCU cares about those who bank with it and that caring is not lip service but translates into action.

I have been with the credit union for almost 15 years and all in all am extremely pleased with the service I have gotten. Definitely better than any bank.

Very personable, solution based and takes in interest in your situation.

Unfailing service by dedicated staff. I feel that USSFCU has my back. Staff has gone to bat for me whenever needed. I'm not aware on any mistake or inconvenience in my 30 years of membership. Excellent long term leadership, continuity and service by board.

Easy to become a member and superb customer support. I dealt with two different USSFCU representatives and they were fantastic. I was able to reach them immediately or if they were tied up they contacted me as soon as they became available. They helped me open an IRA and answered any and all questions with great attitudes and professionalism. They ...

The credit union provides relatively good services and the security updates to the system are noticeable.

It took a matter of minutes to open the account and purchase a CD. The credit union that I have done business with for about 40 years took more than a week to close a joint account and transfer the funds to a new account when my husband died.

Outstanding online and mobile banking services. Professional, Courteous, knowledgeable responsive staff!

Read More testimonials.
Sorry, content not available.