SENATE HART BRANCH REOPENS AUGUST 17
>>>ALL BRANCH LOBBY VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY<<<
Eisenhower Branch Lobby/Drive-Thru: OPEN
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Teller line will not be open – All teller transactions should be handled at the drive-thru
Senate Hart Branch: REOPENING AUGUST 17
- Hours of Operation: Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm | Wed from 10 am - 4:00 pm
- Teller line will be open by appointment only
COVID-19 Safety Preparedness
- Face Coverings are Required (please bring your own) More Info.
- Physical Distancing of 6 ft.
- Gloves recommended but not required
- Feeling Sick? Do not make an appointment if you are feeling sick More Info.
- Adhere to the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 prevention More Info.
- Plexiglas Shields to protect members and employees
- Regular cleaning between appointments
- Regularly scheduled deep cleaning to ensure a safe branch environment
Branch Appointment Preparedness
- One appointment=One person (Do not bring multiple people to your appointment as we have to adhere to the capacity limitation in the branch)
- If you have small children or someone is in your care that needs to accompany you on your visit, please let us know ahead of time.
- Bring proper documentation for the visit
- Expect a call from a staff member to verify the type of service
- If you are not able to schedule an appointment online, please contact our Member Services Call Center at 800.374.2758 and a Member Service Representative will make an appointment for you.
- Wire service must be completed by 1:45 pm
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO BRANCH LOCATIONS: Visit our Contact Us Page for information on where to send mail.
We'd love to see you in person! Please feel free to drop into any branch location near you. Find your closest Shared Branch and Surcharge-Free ATM.
- Senate Hart BranchMap
Lobby HoursMonday & Tuesday8:30 am – 4:00 pmWednesday10:00 am – 4:00 pmThursday & Friday8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Reopening August 17th!
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS Visit our Contact Us Page for information on where to send mail. Metro Stop: Take Red Line and get off at Union Station
- GAO BranchMap
Lobby HoursMonday - FridayTemporarily closed due to COVID-19 guidelines & precaution
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS Visit our Contact Us Page for information on where to send mail. Metro Stop: Take the Red, Green or Yellow Lines to Gallery Place/Chinatown Station or take the Red Line to the Judiciary Square Station.
- Eisenhower BranchMap
HoursMonday - Friday10:00 am – 3:00 pm
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS Visit our Contact Us Page for information on where to send mail.
Metro Stop: Take Yellow line and get off at Eisenhower Station
Drive Through HoursMonday - Friday10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Government Accountability Office - H St SideMap
- Senate Dirksen Building - Ground FloorMap
- Government Accountability Office - G St SideMap
- Senate Dirksen Building - BasementMap
- U.S. Capitol Visitor Center - CVCMap
- Eisenhower BranchMap
- Senate Hart BuildingMap
- Senate Russell BuildingMap
- U.S. Capitol BuildingMap
- U.S. Supreme CourtMap
- Holiday Closures
USSFCU Branches and Member Services will be closed on the following holidays and will return to normal business hours on the following business day.
New Year’s Day
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Monday, January 20, 2020
Monday, February 17, 2020
Monday, May 25, 2020
Friday, July 3, 2020*
Monday, September 7, 2020
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Thursday, November 26-27, 2020
Friday, December 25, 2020
*The Federal Reserve is open on July 3, 2020 and is closed on July 4, 2020. OPM has designated Friday, July 3, 2020 as a holiday.
Account access is available 24/7 via: Online Banking, Mobile App and TeleAction (202.228.1156)