Appointments are now optional but no longer required.
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm; Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesdays
- DRIVE-THRU OPEN
Senate Hart Branch:
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm; Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesdays.
- The easiest access to the Hart Senate Office Building is at the Constitution Avenue entrance. If you do not have a Senate ID or other accepted ID, you will need to be escorted to the branch
- Please provide a valid phone number when booking your appointment as there are security checkpoints and we may need to coordinate meeting you at one of these checkpoints and escort you to the branch
Thinking of visiting a shared branch location?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please call ahead to any shared branch before traveling there.Due to Covid, many branches are not keeping their regular hours, consolidating shared branching services to only a few branches, may be closed or have other specific requirements that you would need to know before visiting.
COVID-19 Safety Preparedness
- Face Coverings are Required (please bring your own) More Info.
- Physical Distancing of 6 ft.
- Gloves recommended but not required
- Feeling Sick? Do not make an appointment if you are feeling sick More Info.
- Adhere to the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 prevention More Info.
- Plexiglas Shields to protect members and employees
- Regular cleaning between appointments
- Regularly scheduled deep cleaning to ensure a safe branch environment
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO BRANCH LOCATIONS: Visit our Contact Us Page for information on where to send mail.
We'd love to see you in person! Please feel free to drop into any branch location near you. Find your closest Shared Branch and Surcharge-Free ATM.
- Senate Hart BranchMap
Lobby HoursMonday. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PMWednesday10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS Visit our Contact Us Page for information on where to send mail. Metro Stop: Take Red Line and get off at Union Station
- GAO BranchMap
Lobby HoursMonday - FridayTemporarily closed due to COVID-19 guidelines & precaution
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS Visit our Contact Us Page for information on where to send mail. Metro Stop: Take the Red, Green or Yellow Lines to Gallery Place/Chinatown Station or take the Red Line to the Judiciary Square Station.
- Eisenhower BranchMap
Lobby HoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday8:30 AM - 4:00 PMWednesday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS Visit our Contact Us Page for information on where to send mail.
Metro Stop: Take Yellow line and get off at Eisenhower Station
Drive Through HoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday8:30 AM - 4:00 PMWednesday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Government Accountability Office - H St SideMap
- Senate Dirksen Building - Ground FloorMap
- Government Accountability Office - G St SideMap
- Senate Dirksen Building - BasementMap
- U.S. Capitol Visitor Center - CVCMap
- Senate Hart BuildingMap
- Senate Russell BuildingMap
- U.S. Capitol BuildingMap
- U.S. Supreme CourtMap
- Holiday Closures
New Year’s Day (2021)
Thursday, December 31, 2020 (closing at 1pm)
Friday, January 1, 2021
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Monday, January 18, 2021
Monday, February 15, 2021
Monday, May 31, 2021
Monday, July 5, 2021
Monday, September 6, 2021
Day of Training
Monday, October 11, 2021
Thursday, November 11, 2021
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Friday, November 26, 2021
Friday, December 24, 2021
New Year's Day (2022)*
Friday, December 31, 2021
*The Federal Reserve is open. OPM has designated the Friday or Monday as a holiday for pay and leave purposes since the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday. Account access is available 24/7 via: Online Banking, Mobile App and TeleAction (202.228.1156)