Thank you for visiting United States Senate Federal Credit Union!
In our constant effort to better serve you, we welcome any and all feedback you have. Please don't hesitate to let us know your thoughts, questions, suggestions, or comments.
Below are some guide steps to a few common questions:
- If you are experiencing online/mobile banking login issues please follow the steps below.
- Click here CU AnyHour+ Online Banking to access the login screen.
- Type your CU AnyHour ID in the field and click submit. If you don't remember your ID, type in your first name and click submit.
- You will now be on the password page. Click "Forgot Password?" under the password field.
- You will now be on the password reset page. Fill in all of the fields and click "Continue". You will receive a follow-up email shortly.
- If you are trying to make a payment log in to CU AnyHour+ Online Banking any time or call Member Services at 800.374.2758, Monday through Friday 8:30am-5pm EST.
- If you would like to send us a secure message (containing sensitive information i.e. social security number, account number, etc.), please log in to CU AnyHour+ Online Banking and visit the message center.
- To submit a travel notification, please contact us through secure messaging in CU AnyHour+ Online Banking or call Member Services at 800.374.2758, Monday through Friday 8:30am-5pm EST.
For general inquiries, please use the information below and a Member Services Representative will get back to you within 48 business hours. Please do not enter your account number, social security number or any other personal information. Send all messages containing sensitive information through our CU AnyHour+ Online Banking message center.
Mail in a Payment or Send Us a Letter
|Mail your Payments and Deposits to:||United States Senate Federal Credit Union
Member Service Center
P.O. Box 4040
Staunton, VA 24402-4040
or use Remote Deposit Anywhere™ (RDA)
|General Mailing Address (no payments or deposits please)||United States Senate Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 77920
Washington, DC 20013-8920
|For Air Express, Federal Express or other special deliveries:||United States Senate Federal Credit Union
2750 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314
24-hour automated telephone service
|Lost or Stolen Card||888.297.3416
206.389.5200 (collect if outside US)
24-hour telephone service
|After Hours Cardholder Services
206.352.4954 (collect if outside US)
|VISA® Smart Rate / Smart Rewards Cards
Emergency Replacement Service
800.682.6075 (after hours)
206.352.3500 (collect if outside US)
*Note - In order to protect your identity (sensitive private member information), we no longer accept faxed documents due to the uncertainty of the security of this delivery method. To submit documents and applications, please contact the credit union to set up a secure Docusign account; transmit sensitive information via our secured online banking portal (CUAnyhour+); or overnight or mail to us at the address listed on this page.
For account specific inquiries or concerns including possible fraudulent activity, disputes, etc. (Monday through Friday 8:30am-5pm EST).
For issues requiring the direct attention of management.
|Board of Directors
For issues of concern to the Board of Directors or a specific Board member
*Note – USSFCU email addresses will not accept emails containing sensitive non-public personal information (account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc.). To communicate non-public personal information please use the message function on CU AnyHour+, our online banking solution, or call 800.374.2758 for further guidance.