Hall of the States
USSFCU extends credit union membership to the employees of many of the organizations located within the Hall of the States building and their families too!
Why choose USSFCU?
When you choose USSFCU as your financial institution, you are not just a customer—you are a valued member and owner. We are committed to providing you with a safe and convenient place to do all your financial activities and an easier, more economical way to borrow.
Below are organizations in the Hall of the States building that are immediately eligible for membership.
- State Services Organization
- Federal Funds Information for States
- Multistate Tax Commission
- National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors
- National Association of Medicaid Directors
- National Association of State Budget Officers
- National Governors Association
- State and Local Legal Center
Don't see your employer listed above? One of the most common ways to establish eligibility for USSFCU membership is through the American Consumer Council, click to learn more.
Ready to begin your USSFCU membership application?
Click "Apply Now" or call Member Services at 800.374.2758.
* For USSFCU membership you will need to open a Primary Savings Account with a minimum balance of $5.00 and pay the one-time only membership fee of $1.00. When applying for membership have the following information ready; name, address, birthdate and a valid form of identification. Membership eligibility does not guarantee membership.