GreenPath Financial Wellness
We are committed to serving you and care about your financial health.
As a benefit of your membership, we have partnered with GreenPathTM to provide you with access to unlimited, one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services and financial education tools.
GreenPath is a trusted national nonprofit, committed to rebuilding people's financial health and empowering them to lead financial healthy lives. For over 60 years, GreenPath has served as a guide through financial crises: overwhelming debt, foreclosure, bankruptcy, or credit challenges. Today, they work to strengthen financial wellness at every step of the financial journey.
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score*
- Personal debt management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
- Student loan debt counseling*
GreenPath Counselors are Here to Help!
Call and speak to a certified GreenPath counselor free-of-charge at 1.877.337.3399 or click here to request a call. GreenPath counselors are available Monday through Thursday: 8am to 10pm (EST), Friday: 8am to 7pm and Saturday: 9am to 1pm.
Looking to take control of your financial future?
Click below to explore GreenPath's resources and tools. Or, simply answer a few brief questions about your financial habits and goals and you’ll receive a personalized financial assessment with clear steps for moving forward and improving your financial health!
If you or a loved one have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 virus GreenPath Financial Wellness can help.
- GreenPath's Navigating Uncertainty Toolkit provides a variety of exercises to help you navigate the anxiety and uncertainty that many are currently facing as a result of COVID-19.
- Speak to an NFCC-certified counselor free-of-charge at 1.877.337.3399.
*Fees may apply for certain student loan counseling services.