Eisenhower Branch Lobby Reopens
Starting July 6th, 2020, our Branch Lobby will be open by appointment only on Monday - Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Eisenhower Branch Lobby Reopens >>Appointment Only - After the July 4th holiday weekend
- Lobby hours will be the same as drive-through – Mon. – Fri., 10 am – 3 pm
- Branch appointment portal will be live on July 6th – ussfcu.org/BranchAppointments
- Teller line will not be open – All teller transactions should be handled at drive-thru
- COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Face Coverings are Required (please bring your own) More Info.
- Physical Distancing of 6 ft.
- Gloves recommended but not required
- Feeling Sick? Do not make an appointment if you are feeling sick More Info.
- Adhere to the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 prevention More Info.
- Plexiglas Shields to protect members and employees
- Regular cleaning between appointments
- Regularly scheduled deep cleaning to ensure a safe branch environment
- Hart Senate Office Building – Tentative reopening before the end of summer
- Call Center – OPEN and fully functional with limited staff.
- Delayed Openings on Wednesdays - Due to organizational-wide training our Member Services Call Center will open at 10 am every Wednesday
We'd love to see you in person! Please feel free to drop into any branch location near you. Find your closest Shared Branch and Surcharge-Free ATM.