Visa Smart Rate
USSFCU's Smart Rate Visa® Credit Card
USSFCU’s Smart Rate Visa offers a lower-than-average annual percentage rate and serves as USSFCU’s standard credit card option. Cardholders never pay an annual fee and with a $0 balance transfer fee, it's the perfect time to consolidate your spending!
Accepted worldwide, the Visa Smart Rate offers cardholders a number of benefits, including:
- No balance transfer fees*
- No cash advance fees*
- No annual fees*
- No rate change for late payments*
- No over-the-limit fees*
- No rate increases on cash advances*
- Advanced risk detection technology
- 24/7 online account management and tracking
- 24/7 emergency card assistance
- Free auto rental collision insurance
- Debt protection available
- Now offering Mobile Wallet services!
Consolidate your holiday spending today!
View the complete Smart Rate Agreement and Disclosure for additional information.
*Other fees may apply. Foreign transaction fee is 1 percent of the transaction amount, which may be billed separately on your account or included in the transaction amount. This 1% adjustment is made for all international transactions regardless of whether there is a currency conversion associated with the transaction. The conversion rate in effect on the processing date may differ from the rate in effect on the transaction date or posting date. To view our fee schedule visit ussfcu.org/fees. View the complete Smart Rate Agreement and Disclosure for additional information.