Visa Smart Rate
USSFCU's Smart Rate Visa® Credit Card
USSFCU’s Smart Rate Visa offers a lower-than-average annual percentage rate and serves as USSFCU’s standard credit card option. Cardholders never pay an annual fee and with a $0 balance transfer fee, it's the perfect time to consolidate your spending!
Accepted worldwide, the Visa Smart Rate offers cardholders a number of benefits, including:
- No balance transfer fees*
- No cash advance fees*
- No annual fees*
- No rate change for late payments*
- No over-the-limit fees*
- No rate increases on cash advances*
- Advanced risk detection technology
- 24/7 online account management and tracking
- 24/7 emergency card assistance
- Free auto rental collision insurance
- Debt protection available
- Now offering Mobile Wallet services!
All loans are subject to credit approval. Rates and/or credit limits are based on creditworthiness, income and debts. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Your account is subject to a Variable Interest Rate. Increases or decreases in the Interest Rate will result in like increases or decreases in the Finance Charge and will affect the amount of your regularly scheduled payments that you will be required to make. View ussfcu.org/rates for rates, terms and conditions.
* Other fees may apply. See Visa disclosure for complete information.