The United States Capitol Police
U.S. Capitol Police Officers are eligible to join USSFCU!
When you choose USSFCU as your financial institution, you are not just a customer but a valued member and owner. We are committed to providing you with a safe and convenient place to do all your financial activities and an easier, more economical way to borrow.
Become a USSFCU Member >>
Become a member for life by opening a savings account with a minimum balance of $5.00 and paying the one-time membership fee of only $1.00.*
If you have any questions about the account opening process, give us a call or send us an email.
Bank from Anywhere >>
Bank 24 hours a day, seven days a week from virtually anywhere.
- Deposit checks remotely with the myUSSFCU Mobile App
- Make safe, contactless purchases by loading your USSFCU debit and credit cards to Mobile Wallet
On the Hill:
- On-site branch access at our Senate Hart location, (SH-118)
- Full-service ATMs throughout the Capitol and additional USSFCU branches in Washington D.C. and Virginia
Visit a USSFCU Branch to apply in person or call 800.374.2758.
* For USSFCU membership you will need to open a Primary Savings Account with a minimum balance of $5.00 and pay the one-time only membership fee of $1.00. When applying for membership have the following information ready; name, address, birthdate and a valid form of identification. Membership eligibility does not guarantee membership.